Monday, May 12, 2008

Supreme evaluation from younger


I will introduce a comic called 「slumdunk」which is from more than ten years ago.

This comic is still highly evaluated by many people.

Main character of this comic is Hanamichi Sakuragi who is juvenile delinquent.

He was turned down by fifty people during junior high school and didn't have girlfriend.

But by entering high school, he meets a girl who is manager of basketball and he fall in love with her.

She asks him to join basketball club and he loves her so he easily join it.

But he have never played sports and it was much harder than he thought.

This is a story that he train hard and get bigger physically and mentally.

You will see agony and pleasure of people and that will surely change your mind.

4 comments:

Natsuki said...

yeah I like SendoX)

Ryo-chan said...

I have read this before!! This is so interesting and moving comic, so when I read it, I could't help reading as I was excited.

tatsuya said...

When I was junior high school student, I read this comic again and again! I think this comic is the best comic of basket ball!!!

Saoriee said...

i love mitsui!
i tried to get his uniform from UFO catcher.