
I'll introduce about the comic called "Doraemon" which is comic about young boy who is not good at everything is helped by people who came from future.
Typical plot of the story is the main character of the comic called Nobita will be involved in trouble and Doraemon helps him with items from future. But even trouble have solved, he use items for his desire so he get retaliation.
This story is also desire of the writer and he start writing the story from what he wanted.
This comic is fantastic story and also dramatic.
Almost all the people in Japan knows it and they like it.
8 comments:
My friends likes Doraemon, so I watched the movies of Doraemon.
Doraeon is japanese treasure.
im one of the japanese who like Doraemon. i watched the anime many times when i was a child.
I tkink Doraemon is very interesting comic. I can be impressed and get excited by reading Doraemon!
I want dokodemo door!:D
When I was a child,I watched Doraemon's movie some times. They were always touching story!
I like Doraemon very much. I sometimes watch it now.
When I was a child I often watch Doraemon on TV. It was fun♪But I don't watch it recently.
Post a Comment