Monday, October 20, 2008

Story can be connected to a real world



This is a suspense story which may happen in real life.

Person who wanted to change world in a good way believed that he can do it by using parasite which takes humans desire away.

He believes that if human doesn't have desire, any crime won't happen.

However if parasite came into a person who has strong desire, he or she loses control.

People can be infected when mosquito bites them, so everybody who lives in that city was in danger.

Man who planned this have an important reason too.

I introduce this comic because you will reconfirm that people can act with a strong power by what happen to them. How important heart is, and also how much hazard are around you.

5 comments:

horiken said...

I've never read this comic.I like this kind story. I will read it!

yuka said...

i think everybody have their own desire!! i am interested in thid book!-yuka-

notch said...

I watched a video drama recently. In the drama, there was a person who has almost the same idea as this comic' person!

Kana said...

Recently, I'm into comic books!
I want to read many kinds of stories,so I'll read it:)

Ryo-chan said...

I don't know this. Your introduction is interesting. I wanna read it.