Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Masterpiece comic from Japan


Second comic to introduce is 「hyouryukyousitsu」.

This is a comic from long time ago but it is still famous in these days.

This comic is about limitation humans ego and disgraceful squabble between friends.

Main character is mostly people from grade school.

When they go to school, suddenly earthquake happen.

After it, outside of school was all only desert and rocks.

People were so panicked and teachers get insane and they all die.

Children start to cooperate and try to find out the solutions.

But they hit a snag like hunger, conflict, diseases and so on.

I think this is a good comic to think about humans feelings.

3 comments:

knob hero said...

hi!this is nobu.
your blog looks fun.
i hope you to write more,haha

tatsuya said...

I watched the dorama based on this comic. Then I felt strange and very interesting. I am happy to know this comic's information!

yukiee said...

i even dont know how to read manga..haha